All charts sold by an arranger must be licenced by the composer(s) via their representatives.  From the cost you pay for a band chart, 50% (+20% VAT) goes to the publishers to be divided between the copyright owners.

This is a legal requirement when writing a chart. As an owner and performer of a chart it is worth appreciating the fact that half of the cost of the chart is your ONLY contribution to the copyright owners and gives you the right to use it as many times as you want. This is an entirely different thing to Performing Rights, for which the venue/cruise line/theatre whose stage you perform on buys a Performance licence to give you the legal right to do so.